Hows this

Status
Not open for further replies.
woah, i saw the pic of that accident you were in, glad you're alright =/ and i'll agree with whatever xt said =p

XT said:
For me the colours are too bright and strain the eyes. I would consider making the middle white and red to some darker colours or darker tints(change white all together)
Its very nice, i like the header plus the left side navigation. However, the right side is clutered goes from one thing to the next all messy. Perhaps put a border or some more space between items.

good site but the email aply cant be done in html so u lied ha lol good work man.

all that stuff on the right didnt look like it would fit anywhere, what place should i have put it?

and that email thing is a copied and pasted code block from a free newsletter place, which has shut down lol.

hey

Do any one of you Used The DreamWeaver and Fireworks if yes then can anybody tell me tat when i insert >Interactive images >Fireworks HTML then i just cannot get it all.Just the Frame is inserted and the Real effects or bodyis not inserted.WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom