How much do you charge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProdigyMytch

Solid State Member
How much should a person charge for web design in a small rural area? This is assuming they're the newage stereotypical webdesigner, young, tech-knowledgeable, but not necessarily certified by certification officially.

Ack, sorry, I just realized I clicked the wrong forum to post this, feel free to move it

ummmmmm. I would go by hours......and it depends on how good you are. What would you be using??

This depends on the complexity of the site. Simple HTML is cheap, dynamic pages with PHP, JavaScript, and heavy images can get pretty expensive.

A lot of people like to go for flat rate packages and per page billing, but someone tends to get ripped off in such cases, and it tends to be the customer.

ummmmmm. I would go by hours......and it depends on how good you are. What would you be using??

I do most of my work by hand HTML. For simple updates, I then use Netscape Composer. If I need to do some intense template editing, I generally point to Dreamweaver or Frontpage depending on what computer is closest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom