How to hide files in JPEG's

Status
Not open for further replies.

williwaw

Banned
Hi All-

I found this site and have spent a day trying to make it work. I am getting close but no dice:( It seems as other people can get it to work from what I have read in their forums. If you interested and it works for you can you clue me into why it isn't working for me?? I have posted further qustions in their forums.

How to hide files in JPEG's

Thanks,
Williwaw
thLavaLampSmall_anim.gif

talldude123 said:
Do you have WinRAR installed? Does the site load up?

Yea, I have used both winRAR and winZIP and they both did not work for me. No the site is a tutorial and does not upload if that is what you mean?

Thanx,
Williwaw
thLavaLampSmall_anim.gif

it worked for me just fine

I just followed the video tutorial and in 15 seconds i had it working

ncjimn said:
it worked for me just fine

I just followed the video tutorial and in 15 seconds i had it working
I am using WindowsXP are you?? Also, did use any special settings on winRAR??

Any tips or settings would be greatly appreciated:)

Thanx,
Williwaw
thLavaLampSmall_anim.gif

Ste said:
I have a program on my desktop that does this.
Ill find it sometime.

Wow, you must really have a full Desktop if you have to look for it...lol. Anyway, I am more into using cmd.exe to accomplish this but will surely take a look at your program if you happen to run across it.

Thanx,
Williwaw
thLavaLampSmall_anim.gif

williwaw said:
Wow, you must really have a full Desktop if you have to look for it...lol. Anyway, I am more into using cmd.exe to accomplish this but will surely take a look at your program if you happen to run across it.

Thanx,
Williwaw
thLavaLampSmall_anim.gif
Thats Not what I ment. But I do have a full Desktop.
However: what I ment when saying it then is that I was on my labtop at school and I did not have the program with me.
The program is called hip20 or something.

Cool-
Thanx all, I finally got it to work. I found that the header in the images strait from my digital camera was the problem. Quick fix with Photoshop.

Cheers,
Williwaw
thLavaLampSmall_anim.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom