Well, i already completed my web pages but left with 1 theory
question.

PROB : HOW YOU WOULD IMPLEMENT THE SPONSORSHIP LOGOS
SO THAT LOGOS CAN BE ADDED AND REMOVED FROM ALL
WEB PAGES EASILY AND SO THAT THE RELATIVE SIZE OF
THE LOGOS ARE MAINTAINED?

Any suggestion please?

although i added logos in all my webpages i done it using codeing,
using photoshop to resize. and all wet in a tabular form.

I just remember a code of you have your link then a "on" or "off" in brackets on if you wanted something on or off. I'm sorry I know this doesnt help much but its not a line that is used much.

You can always include files. Make inc_logo.html and put the image in there. whereever you need it at the page, do

I would suggest learning some css. Just google it and read some articles. YOu can create a CSS file that all of your pages are linked to in the header section. In css stylesheet you can create a header div (#header{ ) and set the background to your logo and set other features such as size and location. Then in the html you have something like <div id= "header"> </div> inside the body tags.

If you change your logo it will make the changes to any page that links to that css stylesheet.

May not be the easiest way, but it is my favorite way.

Got to admit, that I'm just a newbie when it comes to web design, but have the same thing on all my sites: Top logo is called from each and every webpage so basically, the simplest way of doing it (may not give you as many marks as CSS style sheets) is to:

Make a template page with your menu bar and the logo on it. Save that as say template.html.

Lock that file and reopen, then just add all your blurb to it, change the <head> and save it. Do that for each page and hey presto, when you change your logo, all the pages will automatically update.

Rgds

Richard

For computer parts, components, computer monitors and networking equipment available in the UK

The problem in that is if you have many pages, changing the design might be a little hard.... well, not hard but time consuming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom