Help on Flash - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Internet > Web Graphics and Design
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 03:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default Help on Flash

OK- I know I have insulted other Flash users here before and as irony would have it, I now need help with it. Don't get me wrong, I still think flash sites sux, all I am doing is trying to do is embed a small flash movie onto my site. I have tried using Macromedia Flash MX 2004 and Adobe Premiere Pro to no avail.

Can anybody out there give me instructions on turn a .mov/.avi/ect... into the .flv format?

Thanks for your help,
Williwaw

Old 01-06-2008, 11:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
Ultra Techie

Default Re: Help on Flash

i dont know if this was posted on the 6th december or 12th of june lol but what you need to do is publish your project, when i press it, it saves a html with the movie init which can be edit through html editor, gives me a swf to import it to the web, and a gives me a fla to reopen my project in the flash program. You can edit these setting to choose your file format from the toolbar (by press ALT) go down to PUBLISH SETTINGS and you can choose your file formats you want