guestbook problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the image is a background, then it will be doubled, trippled, with the size of the webpage. If you make it smaller (say about 800px in height )then it will be fine. Try it.

The image is in the background of a table. It does not change with screen resolutions. It was fine for awhile, but like I said, the problem first started when someone would sign with a blank entry. I just can't find the problem anywhere.

Hmm... Maybe it started because of the extra "displays" when someone signed it. Like View posts and stuff. You have a good idea of the guestbook layout. Lemme take a look at the source.

Other than the fact that it has 2 tables, it looks all good. Try opening the main page and deleting one table... If not, then try recoding it. I can't help you anymore. I don't understand why it "doubled" when someone left an empty entry. might have been when it made multiple pages? When the first post was in?

See thats the weird thing about it. When I open the guestbook page I have only 1 guestbook layed out in a table. When I preview it in frontpage, it appears like it should. BUT when I look at the website it is doubled???

I have tried everything that I can think of. The only option I have left would be to make 2 pages. One to sign and one to view the entries. Which in my opioion is a waste of a page. Thanks

You could do that. Make a main page, Guest book and stuff, then 2 links, View Posts, ANd sign Guestbook. I would say that would be better. ( not better than normal, but to solve the problem. ) waste of pages? Do what it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom