graphic design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photoshop & Dreamweaver are top of the line. Look into the Adobe Creative Suite, Web Premium version, for your needs. (If you have the $$$ to shell out to get it, it's ~$1500)

Photoshop & Dreamweaver are top of the line. Look into the Adobe Creative Suite, Web Premium version, for your needs. (If you have the $$$ to shell out to get it, it's ~$1500)

yeah what he said. its what i use for my websites. now that Adobe merged with macromedia there is a websuite where you can get dreamweaver and photoshop with some other good tools in a package. but it will cost you some cash as he said. the package i have i think is about 2000 if i remember correctly.

people generally use photoshop, for image manipulations, but, if you designing whole page, then Fireworks (Adobe) and ImageReady (part of Photoshop) are TRUE web design tools. i dont know how much efforts are being put into Imageready, as Adobe stopped their GoLive after they acquired Macromedia. however, which tool was best for interface design (fireworks or Imageready), i Think both are equal.

I use adobe CS3 :

Photoshop for imaging and some corrections to design
Fireworks for letter graphics and logos
Illustrator for 3d design
FLash for web graphic applications
After Effects for final effects in imagging

If your going to go for any thing on the coding side, don't forget css, with style sheets you can edit several pages all through one single file, which is a great help to insure consistantcy through all of your pages.

Does anyone know some good apps with nice W3C standards support? I mean fix "standardless" pages by autocorrection with result preserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom