graphic design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photoshop cs3 is the best, if its to hard for you to use download the 'retards photoshop' fireworks cs3

Does anyone know some good apps with nice W3C standards support? I mean fix "standardless" pages by autocorrection with result preserve.

On the W3schools website is a nifty page validation tool, I don't know any applications specifically that work to your needs but, this is the one -tool- that works immediately and validates for a number of coding languages.

in Photoshop photoshop you can use an unlimited effects design it's good when you're after the design...it's not hard to use it.. when you're a first timer it was..when you explore it already.. there's something you can find that the other's not know.. but also quark and Indesign is the most used in advertising company today..

If you are a student or know a student get a student discount package.. cuts the price down an insane ammount! gotta love being in school! As for Fireworks, Its a great program , Easy to learn easy to use,
Photoshop , Excellent program, Harder to learn, Awesome when mastered,
Dreamweaver has a validator in it.. Not the best, but validates none the less...
PM Me if you have any questions, and 1 thing master css now , dont bother making websites in tables pleaseee! for the sake of the web!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom