Got my webpage up and running

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad site.. very simple, yet effective. Only thing I'd say really, is to take that bottom bar, and move it up, so the text is over it, instead of the text being on top of the grey background. Good luck with that site.

I don't like it all that much :( Aside from the unwanted pop-ups and the GAIN installer... The graphic and design portion is poorly done in my opinion. So, m0gul, I suggest you keep working at it until you find a good mix of design and functionality.

Your site was a bit plain and the popups and the GAIN installer were annoying. Maybe if you added some flash and a bit more color to the site, it be would better. But as it is now, it didn't hold my attention very long.

Because people are shallow and naive. :p

Because design sells! It's a proven fact! If people like what they see, then they are more apt to want whatever it is you're selling! If things like, ads, pop-ups, and unwanted installers are present, then that frustrates the consumer, causing them to NOT want your product.

sometimes a simple site is better on the eyes for people with bad eyes. This is the older people basically, and the easier the site is for them, the better. Ya.. IMO of course :)

i think its alright, the colors suck, and its boring.

I think the thing is here "If you can't build a professional looking website, how can you build a good computer?" Many of us would recognize there is a difference, but for those who do not know much about computers have something called a "halo" effect when they enter your site. If your site blows them away, your product will seem better even if it isnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom