GeoCities Being Mean!!! Help Me Fast!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimShorts

Baseband Member
okay, so I have this website (click here to see it). But if you go there, you may notice a problem: no pics! My pics have been working just fine for the past few months. I'm coding them correctly and everything. BUT when I upload my html files to getcities, it deletes the image code from the source coding. it is only allowing the smaller pics to stay. (if you look at the source code on my site, you'll notice that there is no coding left for the larger pics, such as my i.d. banner)

Why is this happening? Is GeoCities out to piss me off, because they have done it! Our puppies are due any day now and I can't put pics on the site!

Well Kevin I went there and did see pics of your beautiful Dogs.....Geo is OK and but I also have a site there www.geocities.com/mystymaine/entrypagecoonsmyst.html

But I have cats, Pedigree Maine Coons...the problem I have is runniong out of soace to upload WAV files, so I have all midis I started another one with wavs as there is not as much on it.

Cindy

actually, there should be a picture on the home page (as well as almost every other page) and a large banner at the top with the name of the site. none of them show, as GeoCities has deleted them from my code. only the smaller pics stay in the coding.

thanx, but i think i'll go with the "pay for" hosting. i'll get more/better features and service, as well as my own domain name. but thanx anyways, i'll keep them in mind.

that cat site nearly made me Puke!,,

cant stand those stinky creatures,, dont do anything but sit and look at you,,

now a dog,, theres a different story,,

JimShorts said:
thanx, but i think i'll go with the "pay for" hosting. i'll get more/better features and service, as well as my own domain name. but thanx anyways, i'll keep them in mind.

if you want a good pay hosting I am offering a great deal.

30-40 bux a year if you pay in full and you can get php nuke for an extra 10 or 15. I will also design you a logo for free.

If you want to pay monthly I believe its more.

We also have other deals depending on your needs but you will get a lot of space and bandwidth, probabaly more than you need. Just contact me

AIM= Frank112916
MSN= Metalmilitiapb@netscape.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom