Flash & XML editors?

mynetdude

Baseband Member
I don't do any coding and I know that WYSIWYG are good for basic stuff, anything more complex you're just asking for trouble.

I'm not looking to code or create from scratch for that matter, if I need that I'll hire somebody otherwise I just want to do some basic edits or add my own basic touches (fonts, images, etc).

I also don't necessarily need a full fledging software like Adobe Flash (or maybe I do?). My point is, I'd rather have Corel Paintshop Pro X5 than Adobe Photoshop CS10 (I think 10 is the latest? If not, you get my drift).

Cost is going to be a big thing, so that's why I stay away from Adobe products (except Lightroom which is relatively inexpensive compared to the rest of the forsaken Adobe products).

so I need the ability to edit flash and SWF and XML

any tips & suggestions?

Look into Adobe's Creative Cloud. It's like $50 / month and you have access to their entire suite.

Also, CS6 is the latest, and the last full release. They're not releasing anymore "CS*" line...they'er sticking with the Creative Cloud, which is subscription based.

As for editing Flash.. you'd need Adobe's Flash creator.

Look into Adobe's Creative Cloud. It's like $50 / month and you have access to their entire suite.

Also, CS6 is the latest, and the last full release. They're not releasing anymore "CS*" line...they'er sticking with the Creative Cloud, which is subscription based.

As for editing Flash.. you'd need Adobe's Flash creator.

Adobe Flash creator not part of the Creative cloud?

Isn't there anything that isn't Adobe that can do what I want ^^?

Back
Top Bottom