Flash Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobojuice

WOOOOOOOO
Hey guys. SO i figured out i want to use flash, now as far as i can gather, all's i gotta do is convert the movie into an .flv file and instert it into a .swf and then post it on the page. If anyone has any experience doing this or if im going about it the wrong way, feel free to let me have it...

stealing others peoples flash off websites ;o)

ever visit a flash site and say wow! i want that and think you cant get it? there is a program called save flash 2.4.sits on your search bar and lets you save the whole flash object.very cool

That was totally irrelevant to my question. If you wanna post stuff like that, make your own post please.

you can use AVI standard to ne use in flash, as normally its saved in AVI that runs within flash. later you can adjust settings in publish, as well, you can use your own controls in flash, rather than using default quicktime control handles.

Re: stealing others peoples flash off websites ;o)

he4rts said:
ever visit a flash site and say wow! i want that and think you cant get it? there is a program called save flash 2.4.sits on your search bar and lets you save the whole flash object.very cool

Most website would ad a password protection to their .swf file so you cant import them into flash and edit them..

soz...anywayz back to the actual topic....im not sure what you are trying to do bobo...import a movie file (eg. mpeg, avi) into a .fla or import a flash file (.swf) into flash to edit?

If you have it saved as an SWF then all you need to do is embed it...

Code:
                      <object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0" width="100" height="22">
                        <param name="movie" value="whatever.swf">
                        <param name="quality" value="high">
                        <embed src="whatever.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100" height="22" ></embed>
                      </object>

Thanks for posting guys. I finally figured out how to save a movie file. It took me a little while. Im not really too familiar with flash at all. Thanks for the code adz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom