Finaly Semi-up and running

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaBryan09

Baseband Member
Just finished up most of my site, not sure if im missing anything

was wondering if you guys would take a look at it? Am I missing anything?

to come with products and stuff but the basics are there

Innovative Computers - Home

I would appreciate any advise and suggestions

Thanks

Shipping and Handeling is spelled wrong.

Should be Shipping and Handling

will look for more stuff for you. Looks nice but the ads somewhat detract from the professional look of it.

Shipping and Handeling - Innovative Computers

Here at Innovative Computers we do not believe in having to hassle the customer with those little fees and charges so we offer free shipping on all our products. We use UPS and with there services we can get it to you within 7 to 10 days from the moment it is shipped.

Should be:

Here at Innovative Computers, we do not believe in having to hassle the customer with those little fees and charges. We offer free shipping on all our products. We use UPS and with their services, we can get your order to you within 7 to 10 days from the moment it is shipped.

It just needs a general proofread throughout. The more correct the grammar and spelling the more professional you appear.

From date of purchase we here at Innovative Computers start the assembly process of your computer. Now with custom computers comes hick-ups and testing that needs to be done, that is why we require a minimum of 10 business day before shipping. We will contact you everyday if you desire and we will be willing to send picture updates on your build from start to finish.

Hick-up in not a very professional term to use.

From the date of purchase, we here at Innovative Computers start the assembly process of your computer. We require a minimum of 10 business days before shipping to ensure the quality of your build. We will contact you everyday if you desire and we will be willing to send picture updates on your build from start to finish.

While I like using Bible quotes to name and describe your builds it is possible this may turn off some perspective clients.

If this is not an issue for you then go for it.

thanks guys, yeah the shipping and handling page was done at like 5 in the morning and i didn't really read it over lol

ad ill work on the ads more

Maybe instead of "Revelation 22:13" i called it "The Revelation"

Is that really a lolcat on your Contact Us page? Not something that screams "Professional" when you see it. While humorous, not something someone who wants to buy a PC really wants to see.

It's a bit boring, especially in the header. No logo? Also, that graphic right in the center is nice on the homepage, but a little distracting in the content. Maybe remove it on all pages but the index?

Overall though, I like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom