feedback wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 am for damn 7:30 am junior level english....everything that sounds negative is throwing me through the roof

Hackerman said:
Stop Plagiarising, give credit to maddox asshat. Stupid kids don't know how to properly cite the material they steal online.

You even ****ing edited the picture. Stop being a fag and give credit where credit is due.

Well if some loser is going to start off with this kind of criticism of course I am not going to be friednly to any responses.

Graham said:
Well if some loser is going to start off with this kind of criticism of course I am not going to be friednly to any responses.

Yes because we should all tolerate plagiarism in any form.

oh shut the hell up about the plagarism. take a look and see the plagarism if you will. it should immediately ring a bell that "it is just a temporary fill"

Graham said:
oh shut the hell up about the plagarism. take a look and see the plagarism if you will. it should immediately ring a bell that "it is just a temporary fill"

And that makes it not plagiarism?

Anyone want some popcorn...I never really liked popcorn.

So, since I don't really like popcorn then I can't enjoy the show. So, I'll just join it.

I'd have to agree with Hackerman. Graham, if you plan on running a successful website then I sure hope that you get some common sense. In other words, you need to learn that when you don't have ae good defense that you should just shutup. ::hint hint::

FireFox said:
Anyone want some popcorn...I never really liked popcorn.

So, since I don't really like popcorn then I can't enjoy the show. So, I'll just join it.

I'd have to agree with Hackerman. Graham, if you plan on running a successful website then I sure hope that you get some common sense. In other words, you need to learn that when you don't have ae good defense that you should just shutup. ::hint hint::

I obviously have to ask again: Do you see any plagarism on the website? Take a look at the site now and realize that it is now filled with our own-written news you lazy assholes. You didn't even bother to check. The site has been going under lots of updates and you seem to keep ignoring the "temporary" part. People enjoy Maddox's humor so I let that rest on there for awhile.

Do you seriously think Im that stupid that I would keep that on there forever? Go and **** yourself, nerds. I can't beleive I even bothered to ask for feedback from such a crowd of pathetic internet bullying.

I usually like the "digital" genre of design, but yours is almost cliche.
It almost seems too generic in a way. Edges are too hard, there's too much contrast, etc etc.

the page link rollovers are a nice touch

The main banner is entirely too large and could do with a better quality bevel.

It IS however better than some of the other bunk that is posted for critiques here on TF. :mad:

But my personal opinion?
Meh, its another clan site...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom