Embed streaming audio in website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawan AbuSalman

Daemon Poster
Hi,
I want to embed some songs in my website...but I would like the user to be able to play them streaming instead of downloading the song to his HD and then playing it...

Will it work if I use the <embed src="xxxxx.mp3">

Thanx

Thanx...that helped alot...but I still have a question...on one of my pcs, I have windows media player not working...so I have quicktime player as the default media player instead...
I tried embeding a playlist and it worked...
I get the track number which I can chose from when I preview my page (using quicktime...)

but when i tried it on the other computer, which has WMP as the defualt player, I was not able to chose which tracck to play or see the playlist or anything...the only thing i can do was press NEXT...but I have around 15 songs in the playlist...so if I want to listen to track 14, i should press (and count for that matter) 14 "nexts"??

Is there any way I can force the browser to use a specific player, if installed (like quicktime) or, even better, if I can see the playlist in the media player when playing the songs...this way, the user can chose which song to play easily....

again, thanx alot...
Rawan Abu Salman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom