during work

Status
Not open for further replies.

faek

Baseband Member
Just browsing the forums, during work, as usual. Then I wondered how many other people are doing this as well? I'm doing architectural design drawings [Corel, though am more familiar with Illustrator], hence the post here.

It's nice to have a sanctuary sometimes.

IÂ’m usually at work.

IÂ’m supposed to be the tech guy, but I end up doing a lot more web design and graphic design than anything else. I usually use the forums to give my mind a break from whatever it is that I am doing. I find that I work better if I shift my attention away from something for a while and then come back (its probably an attention deficit thing).

haha, sounds like the set up here. This is actually an internship for me, though from their perspective, i'm hired and work the same as anybody else so they don't really call it that. But anyways, our graphic designer is pretty much this company's [http://www.lassiterindustries.com/] tech guy because he's the only one that knows anything about computers! So i'm hired to help him out since he usually ends up working on the machines rather than creating on them.

tajahem said:
IÂ’m usually at work.

IÂ’m supposed to be the tech guy, but I end up doing a lot more web design and graphic design than anything else. I usually use the forums to give my mind a break from whatever it is that I am doing. I find that I work better if I shift my attention away from something for a while and then come back (its probably an attention deficit thing).

Exactly how I feel.

I've got my own PC here at work, that only I use. It's actually mine. Bought for me by my company. If I leave it comes with me. Part of my contract.

But, I pretty much can do whatever I want with it, with-in reason..."being at work and all". But, as long as I manage my ime wisely, get my work done on time and mistake free... I'm free to roam the internet... work on PS stuff... whatever....

One thing I don't do is play games. I just have to be at home on my own rig to truely enjoy it.

TF... basically a break in the day to laugh at other members....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom