dual screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

loki

Beta member
Hey I was wondering if anyone could give me some help with a question....

I have a geforce fx 5200 and was wondering if anyone had any information that would help me with setting up dual screens....

thanks

Nvidia's Driver's come with nview .. which help u in setting up ur multimonitor setup ..
U can documentation on this from Nvidia's website

In any case .. Gimme more details.. if u could mention the brand/make/model of ur display card .. or mention the types of connectors u have on the card

i have the asus v9520 geforce 2 fx 5200 and ive set up my benq 17" lcd and ctx 17" crt on it and its leet!!

ekÆsine if you install more than 1 video card doesn't one take priority and the other one cancled out? I know if you put a vid card into a mobo with video in it it cancles tht out. So wouldn't this do the same?

It's not the same when u add on PCI VGA cards ..when u already have an AGP card in the AGP slot .. Yes .. u can't use the onboard display card though.

Like i said earlier .. just run the nview's wizard to setup the display on the multiple monitors ..It's pretty simple to follow.
Also u can use tools like TVtool .( http://www.tvtool.de/index_e.htm ).. to eliminate the black bars in the side .. when u use the TV as a monitor.

u can use an onboard graphics card only with a PCI video card, but you cannot have two agp cards in, once u install the second card, right click on desktop and go properties, go to settings and if both monitors are setup and both video cards are setup, then in settings there should be 2 monitor screen pictures, click on the second choice monitor and click the "extend my desktop on this monitor", then u should be able to use the second screen to drag apps onto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom