Do you have an experienced eye in web pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebookish

Beta member
I have created a site about the city of Luxor which is considered the biggest historical city in the world as it contain 1/3 of the monuments in the whole world and it is where i live.the site has aspecial section about the civilization of the pharaohs.I used everything i know to make the site look good and used frontpage ,photoshop,flash. There is a very good shows about the places in luxor and photos of the city.

i hope you visit the site and tell me all about your honest opinions, please tell me about anything wrong you found or you think is wrong or missing about the site so i could correct it as i want to make it a very good one .
http://aboutluxor.jeeran.com

in my oppionion, i think the table needs to be divided differently. you need the left hand part to be smaller than the right. also, i am very into the plane-jane type of websites, not all starch white with black times new roman font, but in the sense of standard alignment and the body being to the right. i know a lot of my peers would think differently

in terms of content, it looks very solid.. nice work

I agree with Tommy boy. Also, there aren't any borders on some of the links on the right. However, there are borders on some of the links also. it doesn't matter either you have a border or not, just gotta have it the same for all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom