Design for USB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Dowling

Solid State Member
Hi I am a student from Ireland and I have been asked to design a new product that uses a usb port and IÂ’m stuck if anyone could help with an idea it would be a great help. Any idea. Thank you.

product reply

the product could be anything from a solar powered charger for a laptop to a room dehumidifier that works from a usb port. ideas ideas? its not going to be made any whacky ideas welcome.

Ohhh, I didn't see that YOU are supposed to design the product. I was thinking you were designing a logo for it. But something that runs off a USB port? Maybe a fan computer fan? It would be useful if all the other ports for fans were used by something else. Or possibly that solar charger. That would be pretty cool. Just leave it in the sun for a little while then it runs for hours. But that would be hard to create, even a solar panel that size wouln't hold much.

I don't know, maybe (hopefully) someone has some other ideas.

USB powered cup warmer?? or if it's cold...USB powered hand warmer....or maybe a USB powered evergy shield generator that would protect Earth from an alien invation

USB powered beertender
USB powered vibrator
USB powered fast food ordering device
USB powered monitor
USB powered microwave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom