Client Requested Site Control Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldernon

Baseband Member
Im beginning a website for a client. Its pretty static, it includes some flash, and is held together with css.

My client has requested the ability to 'easily' log into the website, or some kind of application, and modify content on the pages. Their company has new content all the time they say, and they do not want to call me to change it for them constantly.

My question is, what are my options? They want a secure login of some kind to be able to change pictures, videos and text content on the site. Ive never done thin before, and its kind of a high profile project.

Thank you everyone, I appreciate the read!

ps- they dont want to deal with code.

Im beginning a website for a client. Its pretty static, it includes some flash, and is held together with css.

My client has requested the ability to 'easily' log into the website, or some kind of application, and modify content on the pages. Their company has new content all the time they say, and they do not want to call me to change it for them constantly.

My question is, what are my options? They want a secure login of some kind to be able to change pictures, videos and text content on the site. Ive never done thin before, and its kind of a high profile project.

Thank you everyone, I appreciate the read!

ps- they dont want to deal with code.

I would highly recommend converting your layout into a WordPress theme and using WordPress. It's fairly easy to do so, if you need help let me know, I can point you to some tutorials or help you myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom