Cinema 4d

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you are new to 3d modeling and you dont like it i would use either MAYA OR 3D MAX these are standerd software used in movies sfx(maya)and for game modeling(3d max)...cinema4d is good choise 2but i dont like it at all .... see it depends on you even with maya and max some people favor to do some tasks in other software like rendering ... for me i use max i think its great..and if you learn max you can learn any other3d software easy.....

i have 3ds max and c4d but im better with c4d. i just was wondering how you texture an individual polygon rather than the whole thing. iv done everything i can think up but it always comes down to me putting a plane or somthing over the object

i never used c4d..nevertheless i am not sure what you mean by texturing one poly....can you post some pics and ill walk you though it or send me the file and ill fix it in max for you....

Convert your object to a editable poly. Get in to the poly sub-object and go down to the polygon properties roll out. Select the poly you want and change the ID in the Set ID box(pick a number 2-20 etc..).

Then add a muliti/sub-object material to your object with the material in the corresponding slot that your numbered your poly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom