Business Card Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it looks good...I can't read anything besides, Tony, Data, rescue, center, e-mail, and MSN lol....other than that, based on if I just imagine text there it looks nicely laid out and organized...very simplistic and to the point. Personally I think it's very nice! :D

simple layout - good colour scheme - blue white orange.

You have a unique logo.

Allround that makes for a good business card :)

Thanks, all !

I am awfully sorry for that . I had made another business card in english edition, so all of you can know what it says:

PLZ take a look at the new one :

Attachments

• suker1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 39
Ahh very cool indeed! Although, hell I still liked the way the chinese writing looked on the other. I say you got a very nice business card

Yeah, that is really nice! Its simple... but great looking! The only thing I would do, is underline the large text at the top on the English version. It looked good like that on the Asian card...

underline the large text at the top on the English version. It looked good like that on the Asian card...
Oh yeah I didnt even notice...definitely agree with that. It really made the other one look good and no doubt it'd do the same for this.

The font with your address and all that sort of bugs me a little...just a suggestion, but maybe try Verdana, I have alwyas liked that font.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom