Brightness, Gamma, and Contrast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i am sorry that you do not want to hear the truth. As stated by not only me but several people above me. It was either the drivers or a bad monitor. Period.

If you can not handle the truth that is not my fault. Great job getting yourself in trouble with the Mod staff by insulting someone.

Did i say you had cash to throw around? When did i say i did? Stop making assumptions of people you know nothing about. I stated the truth. Simple as that. If you do not like it i am sorry. But that is the whole truth in my statement. You have tried everything that can be done to get it fixed. What else would you like to hear? Tear apart the LCD and void you warrenty?

Sorry that the truth hurt you so. But that is what it is. Period.

You said "Buy a new monitor" Basically telling me to. I can handle the truth, but please, don't go about it being so rudely.

He informed me it may be a bad monitor, one person, so I figured I'd wait around to see other peoples opinion, you come around, tell me to try different drivers, I've stated already that different drivers make no difference.(Proof that you skimmed my post)

Ok, so two people say it's a bad monitor, then I guess I'll live with it, but I hope the next guy to have a problem doesn't get bashed in the head for asking an honest question.

I know I've done everything, but I was hoping my definition of everything was different, and other people may have a solution I had not seen, I believe this is an honest wish.

I did not bash you. I gave you the options. You choose to take a different route and insult the person who gave the options.

I did not "skim" your post. I read it. I gave a reason why i said to try a different driver. You said you were using BETA drivers. I said those are known to be BUGGY.

I stated to get a new monitor cause that is the option. I did not say you had to buy a new monitor. I said that was the option. No where in my post did i make any reference as to telling you to do something.

Your only other options are to check the nVidia forums and the nVidia site to see if this is a known issue with Resident Evil 4.

I was not rude. You just took it as rude. You took it as insulting and a belittle to you. When in fact it has no tone. I stated the facts. You took it as me trying to be rude and insulting. Sorry you did but i was not trying to do that at all. Look around the forums at my posts. You will see that i do no go around and insult and belittle anyone. I give straight answers.

It is not just Resident Evil 4, this happens in all games, it's just much more apparent in Resident Evil 4 due to the backdropping.

The BETA DRIVERS, I said it does it in all drivers, you did not read my post! If you did not understand (It does this in all of them, really) as in all drivers, then sorry.

You were rude, don't try to play it off like you're "All about givin' straight answers" and whatnot, because it was just plainly a rude post. You can close this topic or whatever, or try to bring up all the facts you want, it doesn't change the reality.

Settle down ya'll!

Newegg says that monitor has a 1 year parts/labor warranty. Might want to call them up and see what they can do. Also, Newegg has great customer service so try calling them first and see if they can help. There is a big difference between dead pixels and an actual defective monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom