big time edit (beware dialup)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crysalis

Systems Engineer
Hey guys... wanting to see if anyone would take a shot at this... i attempted photoshoping and i SUCK. LOL

I have been wanting a pic of my cars lights for a LONG time. I finally got all lights working correctly so I took some pics tonight. I understand it isn't the best pic in the world... i'm no photographer. At some point, I would like to use it as a sig for another forum, but thats later on. I just need someone to edit it so that it looks like the four lights and 2 corner lights are the only thing in the pic all on a black background... no license plate, driveway, lamp post in the background, etc. Kinda like how a nice brochure would look. Fake glare lines, get rid of all the white "fluff", etc. Just look cool...haha

Also, the left headlight is not as new as the right... you can tell by the whiteness of it. It is yellow and the right one is white. Fixable?

Anyone wanna take a shot?

TIA

100_2047.jpg

jcortes... i'm no "noob"... i've tried all the tutorials... i'm just not the artistic type person. I did attempt it and it just looked horrible... like a 3 year old scribbling in MSpaint. Just because there are tutorials of how to make something they are showing you doesn't mean i will know how to get this the way i wanted it.

Anyways... deathrow, that (the first one) is exactly it. Might i ask how it was done?

It was very simple. I just took a large round soft brush and painted over the bits that you didn't want and then touched it up with a smaller brush

I just used black, if i wanted to make it more realistic i could have added noise or film grain to give the realistic-ness of taking the pic with the camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom