Any tips for my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

mith192

Solid State Member
I just started my site last weekend

My Site

I was wondering for one if there is any way i could use php to post news rather than updating the site by hand every day or even useing java so i could kind of post it instead of going in by hand

Good start. And yes, i used to have to update my site via coding it html or php, and it was a pain. Finnaly i decided to make my own php script that easliy adds news pictures, links, and whatnot. Kinda like this reply box system. Ill see if i can dig it up. But .Hotscripts (is it dot com?) is you friend. It has all sorts of premade codes for stuff like this. I used it for awhile, and thats how tought myself php and html, just by reading the codes and scripts and editing them to see what does what.

I think ill head on over there now :beard:

I did a major visual update to the site could some one look at it so they can tell me what they think

I was also wondering if some one could make a cool logo for me because i am terible at useing GIMP and Photoshop

I could possibly make a logo for you, might not be fantastic but it could be a temporary solution, because I am not a professional, purely ameteur but I'd love to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom