mssssee2

Graphic Designer
I made a makeover of Angelina Jolie in Photoshop :
beforeafterangelinajolifa4.jpg

Video :
YouTube - Angelina Jolie Photoshop Makeover

Used : Photoshop CS3
Time Taken : 18 minutes

that looks pretty good. from the looks of it it doesn't look to intensive of a thing, but the end product is extremely nice.

love your sig btw.

I have seen this done before. I did one like that with a waterfalls before. It is good work. Some pics are tougher than others to do this with.

I have seen this done before. I did one like that with a waterfalls before. It is good work. Some pics are tougher than others to do this with.

Yeah, Photomanipulations are an official form of art now (see deviantart). What I've done is in the category of makeovers. What you had done is a form of photo-retouch and edit of the waterfall pic, photoshop is a very powerful program and can do variable things :). There are many other videos on youtube relative to what I've done, there is actually one who shows how would Angelina Jolie look when she would be really old! YouTube - Angelina Jolie, Time - Speed Drawing scarry :p

Actually i did manip to my pic as well. I didnt touch it up to make it look better. I manuipulated it for someone. They wanted it done. Go figure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom