In all sense, which is best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st one but it is too simple. TOOOOOOOOO simple. I could design that in say 10 minutes. Try making an actual layout that will be satisfying.

The owner of the site likes simple designs.

You may be one of these who likes images on every TD end, in fact, you like the TD to have 4 ends, just so it can have perfectly rounded corners. Well sweetie, as nice as it may look, it isn't really wise to have :p S'all about optimism!

It depends on the person. I want my website to be as I want it to and in such a way that people won't be dragged to it, but they will enjoy it. if I had just a button and a logo, I would kill myself. Guess some are strange. You got paid for it? How much?

I don't get paid ;) I could of been paid between $40 and $100, depending on who was buying and such.

Like I say, it depends on the webmasters needs. Phorce wanted an elegant looking site which was optimized for speed (as the owner is still on dialup) ... I provided it.

nice. design for fun. i design for fun but i have a folder in which i keep my designs in case sumone wants one or two, for money of course. I have designed enough for free. here is a rip of one of my old designs. http://i97s.co.nr

Yeah, o well, I do what I do. And that noob who ripped my site is afukin retard, and he goes by the name Erind? wtf? anyway, i got a new site working on, we will see how it goes. and remember, its not the site, its the hits. If i get hits, IM ALL GOOD.

Lmao. Yeah. Only 2 things to remember for you there:

a) With pages that big, your hits would soon stop due to overload on bandwidth consumption
b) People won't come back because the pages take too long to load

I'm not kidding. You probably wouldn't get a single Australian on that site, 'cos they're all on 56k, and I am damn sure they ain't gonna sit around for 1 minute just to see pretty table effects :D

Otherwise, looks cute ;) Keep up teh good work... but try to cut down ;O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom