Advice on choosing website builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

wachtn

Baseband Member
Hi, Thank you for your help.

I use Dream Weaver for all of my website building. Still, I need a free, easy to use, website builder to suggest to my clients that don't wish to shell out the $100s for DW. I have looked online, and even tryed BlueVoda's website builder. It was great until I tryed to upload. Most of the other free website builder were web based.

Can you please suggest a few free product for me?

It doesnt need to be a very powerful page builder. Mainly it would be there for the clients that would only want to make minor text and content changed themselves.

Thank you.

If you could just suggest a few key words and/or phrases that I could try googleing for. That would also be a great help. So far I am aint had much luck.

To be honest I love Front Page but I'm not sure as to whether that is free or not.

I've always found it easy to work with, compared to dream weaver it is more basic, but if you want to do more complex things with your website then I'd recommend dream weaver. But for you, since you want an easy to use website builder to suggest to your clients, I recommend Front Page.

However as I said I can't tell you anything for sure regarding if it is free or not.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom