Adobe Techniques

40 (NEW) High Quality Adobe Photoshop Tutorials | Noupe

Adobe Photoshop is probably one of the most popular graphic editing program used extensively. There is one simple reason for that. Photoshop is easy to learn and offer a variety of advanced tools to optimize and emphasize some impressive results.
In today's post, you'll find an assortment of new & high quality Photoshop tutorials that others have freely contributed to the design community for making your next photoshop effect.

One of my better recieved videos:
A video I made showing an easier way to do a technique I saw once, "Clear Glass Sphere". Ignore the pen, I know the shadow is the wrong way. I was in a hurry.
Looks difficult but its Very Simple and quick.

YouTube - Photoshop Clear Glass Sphere

I was the first to make an actual video of this, you should see how many vids there are now......Mine still rules though, LOL

And this is one of my lesser "well recieved" videos that I really think noone is trying because the video just doesnt show the final result very well.

YouTube - Simple 3D Effect in Photoshop (Tutorial)

Thanks for the links!

I've seen a few of the ones (and have done a few) from the link office posted. There are some pretty good ones in there.

Ok guys here are photoshop tricks or lets call them tips that most people are not aware of ...

1. After you make a selection in Photoshop you can easily edit the selection using refine edge in the top toolbar. You must try this out, it is very useful!

2. There are tiny arrow on top right corner of almost every toolbar. I am amazed by how many people do not know about these tiny little arrows that hold so many more options! These tiny arrows are pretty much on every tool bar across the whole Adobe Suite. I assure these arrows will open you up to a whole new world.

3. If you right click on a layer in the layers toolbar, and then click blending options this will bring you to a whole vast array of effects that will keep you busy for hours. Use these options very sparingly.

4. Not so much of a ‘tip' but more ‘helpful advice'… but yes you heard me, do not use the filter gallery (unless you know how to well or for a effect that you need). Design is not filter effects and it never will be. Also please resist adding lens flare to your work, as well as rainbow gradients, embossed type and drop shadow unless you know how to use it well.

5. Once you master the blending modes in Photoshop you can pretty much ‘own' photoshop. Open up the layers palette, select a layer and click the downwards arrow where it says Normal. Try experimenting with different blending modes on different layers, put layers above or below other layers, change the opacity and so fourth and you will be amazed!

Back
Top Bottom