Your Mac Isn't As Safe As You Think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Your Mac Isn't As Safe As You Think

You went into your local computer shop, a lovely sales man greeted you and inspired you to buy the more expensive MacBook Pro over the cheaper HP laptop. The Mac looked clean and slick; the sales man showed you the great web cam on it and let you play with the different effects and the [...]

I hate it when people say "you never get a virus on a mac". Makes me want to slap them and jab them with a hot coat hanger.

Well that's why I've got an antivirus running :)

edit: oh, and Macs hold more than 5% of the market, two months ago it was about 10% and rising.

MAC%20OS%20X%20Virus.jpg

But the very professional Mac commercials say that Macs are better than everything else. Clearly it has to be true, since it's coming from Apple and on the television.

i use both mac and pc. i encounter more problems with my pc but i need them both. they're just different and one works better for some things that the other doesn't. bottom line the computer you use should match what you're using it for.

ha i think mac users have to big of an ego!! all they talk about is there mac!! no viruses! haha BS!! Thank you Osiris for showing this.

Macs get virus's too but microsoft gets more viruses then the open sourced OSs b/c more people have windows and the attackers probably see it as a waste of time to develope a virus for any other system since theres so few that use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom