WWDC in 12 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew131213

Solid State Member
The World Wide Developers Convention that Apple Inc. hosts annually is in just a few short hours, and I was just dropping a line for anyone who might have overlooked this from a different site. (I know I did).
A few speculated updates:
iPhone>
Not much to the UI
Processor upgrade
Memory upgrade
(Possible) OLED screen
(Possible) Haptic screen
Front-facing camera
3.2 megapixel back camera with auto-focus
Digital compass
Radio tuner
Direct iTunes Video downloads
(Speculated) iMovie features.
Snow Leopard>
UI change (code-named) Marble
Screen recording program
Apple Software(Aperature, Final Cut Studio, etc.)>
Standard update
iPod series>
Not much, probably major update in September

Thanks to AppleInsider, Engadget, and SoldierKnowsBest for the information

Honestly Apple needs to get over themselves and learn how to put on a Keynote.

My gripe is about the keynote by Bertrand Serlet, Senior Vice President of Software Engineering. He spent time on bashing Windows before going into his presentation of "Snow Leopard". Wait i thought this was a Apple Keynote? Why even mention your competitor?

Oh wait cause you want to bring them down while trying to bring hype up for doing the EXACT SAME THING!

Lets see OS X 10.5 was called....Leopard
OS X 10.6 is called....Snow Leopard

Wait isnt that the same animal? One just lives in....wait for it....SNOW.

So how are you going to go about bashing Microsoft for making Win7 using the same old tech as Vista when Snow Leopard is a "Refined" Leopard????

I dont get it. Can someone seriously explain it to me. Cause from where i am sitting, it is the same exact thing. Microsoft is wrong for doing it for what reason? when your whole keynote is about the changes you made when you did the same thing they did.

So yeah Apple can keep their smear campaign. They can keep lying to the public and think they dont know better, (I want a PC that doesnt get Viruses, well dont get a Mac as they have one for sale right now!!) along with trying to pass off that they are superior when in fact they are doing the same thing.

Congrats Apple, even at your highest you still seem to bring up your competitors and make the world notice them more than your own product. Great way to do business. Notice that at Microsoft's Keynote a couple of months ago, Apple was not mentioned and there was little hype over what was said, even with Win7 being the topic of discussion. Yet every tech site on the web is buzzing about Apple's choice to say something about Microsoft.

I kinda lol'd at this picture here.

apple-windows-wwdc-06-08-09.jpg

They really have NO idea how much of an ignorant statement that is.

^to the general user though who knows nothing they would think they are near identicle just because the appearance is quite similar.

They could take one look at the Superbar and notice it's waaaaay different, but I know what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom