World's First 24kt Gold Macbook Air

Status
Not open for further replies.
This shows exactly what Macs are for. They are not to be taken seriously as computers. They are accessories to fashion and current trends. They are not built or programmed with efficiency or common sense in mind, but instead are meant as being a symbol of social (and financial) status.

I hate Macs. It just gets me so mad! >=\

This shows exactly what Macs are for. They are not to be taken seriously as computers. They are accessories to fashion and current trends. They are not built or programmed with efficiency or common sense in mind, but instead are meant as being a symbol of social (and financial) status.

I hate Macs. It just gets me so mad! >=\

wow... i agree completely...

what a waste... pretty tho... lol

and well put, btw :) - RK

who cares if they are a fashion point... mac is doing what makes them money... and that would be making really nice computers.... tell me the last time you saw a commercial that had a computer in it (that wasn't for a crap product) and that computer wasn't a mac. exactly. you can't. and mac is making loads of money off it, and are slowly becomming more popular, partially because mac's work how a computer ought to.

who cares if they are a fashion point... mac is doing what makes them money... and that would be making really nice computers.... tell me the last time you saw a commercial that had a computer in it (that wasn't for a crap product) and that computer wasn't a mac. exactly. you can't. and mac is making loads of money off it, and are slowly becomming more popular, partially because mac's work how a computer ought to.

sarcasm? o_O lol - RK

Agreed with peter cort. except this. mac has had a stable os for years now. only recently *since they started letting in other companies* have they had any serious security breaches. seriously, then look at MS. Vista came out and immediately, everyone started complaining. not to mention, mac's last forever and a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom