What would you pick the iPhone 6 or the Plus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavick

Beta member
im considering preorder one of the phones tomorrow on apple but idk which phone is best. first the iphone 6 normal will be 4.7 inch that i think is the perfect size then theres the iphone 6 plus that is huge but has the 1080p screen and the image stabilizer...

Why cant they just put all the same hardware into both device. It's like the iPhone 5C all over again..:annoyed:

There is this article that compares them both but i dont know still.

lMW4fhx.jpg

I'm going for the 4.7, I want a phone with options... NOT a tablet with a phone built in. If I want 1080P I'll get either a tablet or laptop. On my phone I might watch a you tube vid or the like but I think people look like morons when holding what looks like a clip board to there head to talk, REALLY defeats the WHOLE point of it being a cell phone for mobility IMHO. Kind of reminds me of the trend of the early 90's with rappers wearing a HUGE VW emblem off the 70's VW bus around there neck. Just something to say Hey look at me LOL

They are literally the same device besides the 1080p screen and the image stabilization. I think if you've lived without it this long and don't want a bigger phone then go with the 6.

I choose......

NONE. Because, android defeats the whole purpose of buying an apple product. And, at least with most android phones you can complete the simple task of replacing a battery!!! Also, If you want a custom made app for the iphone, you will have to jailbreak the whole thing!!! With android devices, all you have to do is click the 'settings' button and enable installing apps from the internet!!! In my eyes, there is no advantage the iphone/ipad has over a good android device (eg: samsung galaxy s5)!!!

I choose......

NONE. Because, android defeats the whole purpose of buying an apple product. And, at least with most android phones you can complete the simple task of replacing a battery!!! Also, If you want a custom made app for the iphone, you will have to jailbreak the whole thing!!! With android devices, all you have to do is click the 'settings' button and enable installing apps from the internet!!! In my eyes, there is no advantage the iphone/ipad has over a good android device (eg: samsung galaxy s5)!!!

Ah yes... the stereotypical android fan who thinks everyone actually wants to do this stuff with their phone.

I don't. A lot of people don't. We want a good web browser, a good camera, and a slick UI. I give ZERO ****s about doing all the technical stuff you can do on android. I know a lot of people out there want to do that kind of stuff, in which case Android is the right way to go and I can see the appeal.

But I don't even rearrange my icons. I want a phone that gets out of the way of what I want to do. iPhone is simplistic, the things I want to do are all made so easy it suits me down to the ground.

I'd say 99% of the time when I unlock my phone I either turn the flashlight on, browse the net, take a pic, or send a text. Thats it. iPhones do this perfectly, and I like how they look more than most Android handsets. And yes that plays a role. I want something that I find appealing to look at, and nice to hold.

I'd probably go with the 4.7 inch. The OIS is tempting on the 5.5, as is the extra real estate. I'd be really happy with either.

For new people the learning curve is literally the same, so I'd say being "simplistic" can go either way. It took me no less time learning iOS than it did to learn Android.

In all arguments sake, both OS's offer the same thing, except with Android it's nice to have the extra IF you want it. It's just as simple for me to text, take a pic, or turn on the flashlight in Android as it is with an iPhone. The whole "better" all comes from perspective and preference.

AND in arguments sake of iPhone, it's stupid easy to jailbreak iOS7. I just wish remote messages had as much functionality and ease of use that Mightytext has.

For the ones against the Plus, consider the following... BLUETOOTH! Seriously, just get a bluetooth headset if your using the phone for what it's meant to, yet still want the nice big screen. Have a Galaxy Mega my self, which is literally a tablet with a phone in it, too uncomfortable to use for calls without a headset linked to it, but it's really nice to watch movies on while your out being bored to death.

I choose......

You forgot the fact that most Android phones are made of cheap plastic. This is coming from a former Galaxy S owner. They feel like cheap toys- only the M8 can match up in terms of quality. I don't want my phone to be over complicated and full of crap, either. The iPhone doesn't come with bloatware shoved up it's ass- unlike android phones which require a custom firmware to purge that crap.

/rant over

You forgot the fact that most Android phones are made of cheap plastic. This is coming from a former Galaxy S owner. They feel like cheap toys- only the M8 can match up in terms of quality. I don't want my phone to be over complicated and full of crap, either. The iPhone doesn't come with bloatware shoved up it's ass- unlike android phones which require a custom firmware to purge that crap.

/rant over
100% wrong. I'm using a stock ROM on my Android phone with 0 bloat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom