Which Would You Rather Have?

• 2x Nvidia 6800 Ultra's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2x ATI x800XT Ultra's

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for Sean's Rant (McMaster64)

Hey guys....sorry for the earlier rant by my nephew (McMaster64). I will deal with him personally and certainly hope to instill some netiquette (maybe even a little charm) into this 12 year old's manner. He certainly meant no harm, but he has pissed me off by posting my email address like he did. Thank gawd he had my work address wrong. I do work for a large networking company and I don't need him inviting abuse on top of all the "legitimate" spam we already get...

Anyway, he just got his first Mac recently and has been going a bit overboard with his enthusiasm on various forums lately. (I have been on Mac since before he was even born, and this is what I get for convincing his mother that his computer passion would be better appreciated in the Mac community).

Sean: We will talk about this gross abuse of my email and my trust first thing in the morning. If you read this before we talk, boy, you got some 'splaining to do....Your attitude here is rude and a bit obnoxious and you need to learn to control yourself. The rest of my message to you will be in private.

Bill Searfus
(willie@aboy.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom