Voice Cloning Software?

cgant_

Beta member
I've been on the hunt for a software that's capable of cloning audio & using it to recreate something entirely new. From the looks of what I've found, a lot of big-machine and AI learning companies have developed voice synthesizers, which is great, but not what I'm looking for. The programs I've found require me to speak into them, providing me with my own "digital voice". I'm in search of something that--hypothetically--could let me upload some audio, have a program render it, and give me the option to produce something different in that "digital voice".

Here's the thing: My wife's grandfather, who was basically her father, passed away last December. I have some old voicemails on my phone that I've secretly uploaded as MP3s to my computer. I was hoping to use these voicemails as the audio source and create a message in his voice to be played in a video I'm making. This is the first Christmas without him here, and my wife who typically loves this time of year has been understandably somber.

I'm hopeful that one of you has some knowledge or experience with this so that I can put a smile back on my wife's face.

Happy Holidays.

He wants to create a custom voice (aka Microsoft Sam or Siri's voice etc), audacity wont' cut it.

The immediate problem will be the quality of voicemail recordings (terrible) and the quantity of them - any AI software will need a large sample to build a proper profile for a custom voice. Usually these are done with specifically crafted sentences as well, as random collection of spoken words might not (very likely *will* not) cover all sounds/intonations necessary.

It's a very nice thought :) but you'll need someone who knows ML to help you, I unfortunately won't have the time :(

Back
Top Bottom