Video iPod not helping Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

phandentium

In Runtime
As ome of saw on the stock market, Apple went down as soon as they rleased their Video iPod. I think that bites. Who thinks that this bites?

Who thinks that this bites?
Anyone who owns any AAPL stock, of course.

Oh well, I still think I picked a good time for that investment...right before the release of the fourth generation iPod :D. The trend has still been upwards overall, despite this small blip. People get too worried over the very short term fluctuations.

Good thing i didnt buy apple stock. I wonder if it is good to buy microsoft stock before they release Vista?

its was only good to buy apple stock in the 80's

if you look at their stock for the past 2 years its been WAY UP and WAY DOWN

i wouldn't buy their stock.

and if i'd been in civiliztion 2 years ago, i DEFINITELY would've put all my money into apple.

their stock went way up in the past 2 years.

Wouldn't buy Apple stock NOW, but after the fourth generation iPod release, the overall trend was up, and up, and up, and than it split, and than continued to go up from there. The overall increase between than and now is substantial.

It was just too soon to release the video iPod. If the wanted to releasee it so badly they should have just waited to release the video iPod than releasing the iPod photo. Wrong move I guess..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom