Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FX-60 X2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dnoch

Daemon Poster
I, for one am so sick of apple changing their products every 3 - 6 months. The colour 20GB was barely out for 2 months (if that). It is great and all that they have finally brought out an iPod with videa capabilities, but this is getting too much! If they were planning o release this one, why did they release the color 20GB?
What are your views on this?

While I agree that their product cycles are definitely fast, your exaggerating a bit. The color was out for more than two months, it was released in June.

But more to the point, does there being a newer and (hopefully) better product being released make your current product function any worse than it did when it was the current product?

True, it does not, but it does mean that my product that was once upon a time worth a fair amount of money, worth a substantial amount less.
In South Africa, the color 20GB was out for about 2 months.
Perhaps I am exagerating, but it is annoying.
Why bother putting out one product for 5 months, when I am sure they had planned the video one at that stage.
For one year I had a mini. In that time, it has been replaced twice!
Don't get me wrong, I like the fact that better products are being released, Apple have come a long way since their first gen iPod, but would it really kill them to have a product on the line for longer than 5 months?

i am in both places ... its cool and all, but come out with a new product ... i personally think the ROKR should have been an ipod mini that flipped open into a flip phone... i would hqave considered buying it ... but yeah ... its kind of annoying how i just got my 20gb color and they already came out with a new one

hopefully they are done for a while they completely revamped everything now what the hell could they think to add next ipod with gps !?!!.

i wonder if there is a way to do a firmware hack to let the "old" ipod photos to play video but i doubt it

iPods are becoming like mobile phones. I'm starting to realize it's not worth to buy any of the new products that's been coming out. Well except for the nano. I love that thing, but that's the last iPod I'm gonna buy. Just like when I stopped buying new mobile phone. Last time I bought one was 3 years ago.:eek:

I'm sorry, but people still ogle over my monochrome 20gig when I whip it out to change a song... So its no skin off my back if there's been two new replacements for it since I got it. I got my iPod and I'm happy with it. If you can't be happy with what you got, why have it? o_O

that is true but it would annoy me that in like a month a new one comes out and i just spent 300+ on a new ipod that is now "old"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom