Tracking OSX activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADZ

Fully Optimized
Is there a program out there that can track any activity that OSX makes. for example, if someone is watching DVDs on my emac, i am curious to see what is being watched and at what time...

Thank you muchly Ryan. Now i will get to the bottom if this :)

**Laughs very evil-like........**

qiranworms I can't answer the question for ADZ but if you wanted to know in general how the emacs are I can tell you from experience. They aren't powerful enough to run big design applications such as illustrator, quark, etc. however they are great for general use. They come with Tony Hawk 4 on them so I always play a round of it when we get a new emac in to break it in. Limited quanities dropped the price on them to about 750 now so there is no reason not to go Mac!

qiranworms said:
Woah...when'd you get an eMac?

Id like to know that also.

But in any case Id be wary of that monitoring software. It might be a spoof to figure out passwords and things to be sent back to the creator!

lol...yea...i guess im pretty skrewed up...got a g3 + 4...not to mention numerous XP machines and the Linux Fedora box...go figure.

it doesnt have panther on it, just osx 10.2.3 or something. the G3 is running os 9 - that is a paper weight...and dust gatherer. :D

ADZ said:
lol...yea...i guess im pretty skrewed up...got a g3 + 4...not to mention numerous XP machines and the Linux Fedora box...go figure.

it doesnt have panther on it, just osx 10.2.3 or something. the G3 is running os 9 - that is a paper weight...and dust gatherer. :D

Hey, it may be a paper weight, but hell its the best damn paperweight ever! :p ;)

ADZ, G5 is right I read some more into the spyware program I posted and it seems a little shaky, I trust version tracker but that program doesn't belong there. Sorry for the link but thats about the only program I can find to monitor OS X activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom