The things you see on apple.com...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*snicker*
:laughing:

And ya know, this is a "Mac" thread, so if we wanna "pack it" Then we have every right to :sigh:

Thendar said:
you didn't repair your disk permissions after the last OS X update

First of all, it would take a complete retard to NOT verify/repair permissions after an update.

your fingers are still holding the "control+command+P+R" keys.... EMS makes a comment "crazy Mac people think that resetting the PRAM will solve everything"

Secondly, I haven't had to reset my PRAM since OS 9

:confused:

OH NO!!!! I FORGOT TO RESET MY DISK PERMISSONS AND NOW MY COMPUTER IS GOING TO CRASH!!! AHHHH!

No.

The *nix family is a good, stable operating system family, and is not meant for use by dummies who think that the solution is a reformat and reinstall. It's called using common sense, people.

EDIT: ROFL, as soon as I hit send, my Software Update Wizard popped up...

Thendar... Do you even actually own a Macintosh? If you do, and you are having trouble with it, post a topic requesting help, and I'm sure our Mac whizzes can help you out. :)

If you don't own a Macintosh, and have nothing of importance to say in the Mac threads, then perhaps you should not post here. Mac bashers usually end up inciting riots and flame wars, and seeing as those are against the rules, We should all take it upon ourselves to prevent useless flaming.:sigh:

lol, i own a macintosh so i have every right to be here.

Its just like saying, if you dont have a PC you cant post in the Windows Operating system category, if you dont have a small to medium home LAN you cant post in the Network/Internet Connections Category. If you havnt played Doom 3 or Half Life 2, you cant post in the PC Games section and if you dont have a PS2/XBOX or Both dont bother posting in the Consoles section.

but he said "If you don't own a Macintosh" first. Well Meh. I will want to get a Apple Laptop once they go to Intel so i can run Windows on it as well so i can play CS with friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom