Stupid Mac Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: One button mice suck!

Reeder113 said:
They're just cheap pieces of crap.

I'd have to disagree with that...

Mac mice are anything but cheap. They're made out of highly durable composite plastics and use a high-end optical eye mechanism. Also, the newest Mac mice are blue tooth enabled...

Its just alot nicer to have more buttons at your fingertips than with Apple's traditional one-button design :)

G5, I hear you on that one, everytime I use a different mouse, the first thing I do is try to use the non-existant scroll wheel or something. Once, I went from my two button mouse to my iMac's one button, I found myself control clicking with my right-click finger!:freak:

Yea...and the mice bluetooth mice look great as a paperweight. One of the reasons that Macs have their name is because Mr. Jobs spent a lot of tiime designing a nice case for it. The case and the everything else (including the mice) have to go together under the same look...and the 1 button mouse is part of the look. It just compromises funcationality

Actually, OS 10.3 was the first Mac system to fully integrate the second button into the mouse. Although I've been using the second button since 9.1

Um, actually I had an extremely poopy two button mouse on a Mac with OS 8.6... With the software that came with the mouse, it worked fine until the buttons on the mouse broke off... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom