Stupid Mac Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a Wacom tablet! It would be so much easier to use Photoshop with a tablet instead of a mouse...

Toshiro said:
I want a Wacom tablet! It would be so much easier to use Photoshop with a tablet instead of a mouse...

For some reason, I find tablets in photoshop to be annoying and less precise than a mouse, though that may just be my lack of experience in using tablets talking. :p

Ick, I caved and bought a two button Microsoft mini-optical mouse for my iBook. I tried to scratch the Microsoft insignia off, but it's on there good... :p It's a dandy little mouse and it's great for a laptop.

I use a logitek 2 button mouse. Bought it at CompUsa. I did have a wireless mouse but the reciever broke.

I've found when mousing with the single button Apple mice, I set the 'hold down button for contextual menu' to the lowest setting. that way when i hold down the button it doesn't seem like it takes forever for the right-click action to work.

One button mice arent bad, especially once you get really used to doing the control-click. Boy Ill tell you, when I got my two button mouse it took a while to break that habit.

funny you should say that, Every time I right clicked, I'd hit control and the menu would do a little dance. once I got used to it, I'd use the mice at the Apple store and attempt to right click on the single button with complete frustration.

leandroc76 said:
funny you should say that, Every time I right clicked, I'd hit control and the menu would do a little dance. once I got used to it, I'd use the mice at the Apple store and attempt to right click on the single button with complete frustration.

I also have a scroll wheel on my mouse. So every time Im at a large webpage Ill, without thinking, start moving my finger down the top of the mouse to scroll. On the one button apple mice at the store, nothing happens and I, for a split second (until I come to my senses), think the mouse is broken! :p

One button mice suck!

I think its pretty stupid that Mac's come with a one-button mouse. Don't get me wrong, I live Mac's, but there are so many programs that require you to right click, but instead you have to press the control button while clicking. They're just cheap pieces of crap. Go buy a 2-button mouse with a scroll wheel. You won't regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom