Stupid Mac Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.

winblowz

In Runtime
A one button mouse... That is a... interesting idea.. it works though. Is there a significant difference between a one and two button mouse when using a mac? I remember using a one button one, and it was a pain... LOL

??

It works, once you get used to it though. However, I'm not sure the mac control click menu tends to have as man convenient options as the win right click menu does. Correct me if I'm wrong

digitaloracle said:
It works, once you get used to it though. However, I'm not sure the mac control click menu tends to have as man convenient options as the win right click menu does. Correct me if I'm wrong

Well its the same exact thing as right clicking. Just the control-click option was added by Apple so as to add right click functionality without having a two button mouse.

I just say, don't use a Mac mouse. Get a cheapie USB two+ button mouse and plug it in. No problem.

Honestly, I greatly dislike WACOM tablets. I've tried using them and they just never seem to work correctly for me. I prefer my stupid Mac mouse :)

mac_mogul said:
Honestly, I greatly dislike WACOM tablets. I've tried using them and they just never seem to work correctly for me. I prefer my stupid Mac mouse :)

Tablets take a long time to get used to. But apparently wacom is the big thing on the pro market so theyve got to be doing something correctly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom