Streaming Live Feed from Macbook to Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarrenX

In Runtime
Hello Everyone ,

I am relatively new to Macs, was a Windows guy for a long time but I have not made the conversion. I have somewhat complex question that I have been perusing the internet all day for answers, but cannot find the proper way to word it. So I figured I would come on here and give it a shot, so thank you to anyone willing to help.

Here is what I want to do:

I want to stream a live internet video (playoff game) from justin.tv to my xbox 360 using my mac. I have done this on TVersity using Replay Media Catcher for the flv link, but I don't have the luxury of those convenient programs on the macbook (as far as I know).

So I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a way (and if there are multiple ways what is the easiest), I am not a techie when it comes to streaming and transcoding so don't assume I know too much.

Thanks again anyone for your help.

-Warren

VLC will be your savior here, while I havent done it myself (I don't stream) I have seen people stream from OSX using VLC to the xbox. I did a quick Google and there is plenty of resources out there on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom