Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

squiddo

Banned
An alternative? The style of a Mac in a PC....!

This is great, it has both the style of a mac and the performance of a seriously top-end PC....

The included Apple Cinema Display (23" TFT Widescreen Monitor) is seriously impressive alongside the main unit.....

Wow.

[SPAM SNIPPED]

Where's the style! o_O Far over-priced, ugly computer...hmm,
$6823.25 USD, uh, that's just plain pathetic.

well, like half of that money is going into just that monitor lol. My school has a few of those and they are the nicest monitors i have ever seen... like orgazmic, i think i should steal them :-D

there is a piece of shit the specs are completely wrong too
The TopNotchComputer is based around the latest and most impressive processor from AMD, the world's leading processor manufacturers. The Athlon 64 X2 is a dual-core processor, and its 4400+ rating means it compares to a theoretical 4.4Ghz Pentium 4 Processor. It delivers blisteringly fast performance 24x7.
Bull

"Not by the hairs of my sh!tty Sh!t sh!t!!..."

I've seen a million different and verrying PC cases that look similar to that. Where in the hell did you ever get the idea that it looked like a Mac??? :eek:

:cool:

Well, its not like the put a pentium 4 at 2.8 Ghz in it and then said that. At least they got some good parts, false advertising and overpriced.

why hasn't this guy been banned??

spamchristmastree.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom