This sounds REALLY iffy... does anyone know the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac_mogul

The Original Mac User
http://teamnir.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=1263&hl=

Ohkay... I was on this other forum i belong to, and there was actually a mac specific topic posted...

What I wanna know is, WTF is this primemac guy talking about??? A Quad core G5?? I know that its in the works as a concept, but this guy says he is getting one next week :freak: I would've started flaming on him, but its not specifically a computer forum, so I thought I'd bring that discussion here for some thoughts from real computer people.

Okay, this guy first says that he's ordered it and its coming next month. Then in his second post he makes it sound as though he has NOT ordered it, but if he did, he could have it next week...

He also mentions an Apple Store in Dallas... There isn't one :confused: So idk what is up with this dude... I hate to jump to conclusions that he is crazy, but it really looks that way...

I belive that is a lie flame him! :)
We would have seen it on tomshardware or something like that.Unless he has a corprate hook up like he knows Bill Jobs personaly an he is picking it up at a secret apple store in dallas.

Well, then the store in Dallas is not an actual 'Apple Store' then, because Apple has no record of a store in Dallas

I've decided this guy just wants to show off, and whoops... he forgot to do his research before hand...:rolleyes:

Any other thoughts? I figured that G5 would be interested in this thread, but I haven't seen him around for a while...

well, that would be as to when i was in chicago and got this ibook they showed me a online map to there in Dallas plus i went into that Dallas Apple store looked like the one in Chicago um...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom