So... why do people buy Apple Computers anymore? (minor rant)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you cant find it that's your problem lol. I found it and no I didn't save it just fro you sorry bro. like I said above I don't have time to manage a collection of "proof articles" for random people on internet

Just Google it and share a link bro. Literally 10 seconds (though I couldn't find it myself) [emoji38]

if you cant find it that's your problem lol. I found it and no I didn't save it just fro you sorry bro. like I said above I don't have time to manage a collection of "proof articles" for random people on internet

No one believes you. You just look like an idiot. The "i cba to get a link" is the oldest internet trick in the book.

I really don't care whether some guy on internet belives me or not..
continue using iPhone if you like 3rd grade user interface ive been ok with windows and android I like the options and features more than complete lockdown for the sake of security...

I really don't care whether some guy on internet belives me or not..
continue using iPhone if you like 3rd grade user interface ive been ok with windows and android I like the options and features more than complete lockdown for the sake of security...

Lmao. Your first post was LITERALLY saying how stupid Apple users are because Apple compromise your security and privacy, and now youve done a full 180 and said you prefer Android because it doesnt sacrifice features for security. Lol lol lol lol.

They think they are high class and bullet proof. But really they could have purchased a used laptop and put ubuntu, mint or elementary OS on it for less money. Probably would be even more secure too!! I have no hackers and no crashes on a Dell D630 that I bought for like $150.00. Their cheaped up laptops are probably crashing all the time!! Big brother all up in their business too!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom