Smelly Macs Are Killing You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Smelly Macs Are Killing You

Are you a Mac user? Do you smell something funny? O.K., do you smell something else funny? That is probably your Mac trying to kill you. No, really. I read it on the internet.

Strong-smelling Mac Pros have been discussed on Apple forums, but an anonymous CNRS researcher (a molecular biologist) went to Greenpeace. Greenpeace got Analytica involved, and then Inéris, France's national institute covering the industrial environment. Apparently benzene is a component of the smell, and this could be risky.

Meh. What isnt killing us now a days. If it isnt smelly PC's it is global warming or something else. I remember when Eggs were said to be bad for your health...

No, they weren't bad for your health, it is the eating of raw eggs like in Rocky that is bad for you because it can cause salmonella. Unless you are referring to something far older than my age (20).

I dont know anymore. I stopped paying attention. I remember when they said the egg yolks were bad, then they werent. Then it was raw eggs then it was scrambled eggs. But the point is you can find a fult in just about everything if you look.

This is a bit more serious cause of the emissions. Benzene is not good at all. I worked at the Stell plant and we were told if we say green smoke to stay away cause it had teh potential to kill us.

Eating TOO MANY eggs is bad for you. Has a lot of cholesterol, on that part they are right. But you'd have to eat like a dozen eggs a day or go cool hand luke style to get enough to really hurt yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom