Should I get a mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, no...

If I won the lottery, I'd build an expensive pc...not buy a mac...

Photoshop runs just as well on pc as it does mac ;) Used it for countless hours on both...and Final Cut is nothing compared to avid- nothing. More in line with Adobe Premiere...

I don't have to "figure out what's happening" because I'm smart enough to understand...

Mac is just a proprietary operating system sold on a more expensive PC. The hardware, itself, is almost idential. Its the Mac OS + the looks you pay for. And, IMO, some of the gaming PCs look much better than macs...

If you want Mac OS, buy a mac...but don't expect it to be better or worse than any other pc...just a different OS.

Right on the money brinson!

I've said this before and I''l say it again....

A quality built pc and a tweaked w/xp pro or vista will run circles around any mac! Oh, and at half the price with tons of software and hardware to choose from. Flexibilty is the name of the game for builders.

but you can play a full range of games on a PC whereas on a MAC.....

Generally games made by ID run natively on MACs, just tbought I'd throw that out there.

And with bootcamp, theres little reason to bash it for its lack of games.

One of my friends who joined the navy used all of his pay to customize a MAC - came with ungodly amounts of everything... and hes just gonna use parallels and stuff to run his windows stuff. That person was a hardcore windows 2000. He hated linux and macs... as well as xp XD.

Generally games made by ID run natively on MACs, just tbought I'd throw that out there.

And with bootcamp, theres little reason to bash it for its lack of games.

One of my friends who joined the navy used all of his pay to customize a MAC - came with ungodly amounts of everything... and hes just gonna use parallels and stuff to run his windows stuff. That person was a hardcore windows 2000. He hated linux and macs... as well as xp XD.

"used ALL HIS PAY" WTF is that? You gotta spend all of your hard earn money to get a mac? LOL

Lol, I think the bill came around to be about 10,000 USD lol.

He said he didnt care because when he goes off to wherever, he prolly wouldnt be able to buy much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom