Rumors/Pics of New Apple Mighty Mouse Surface

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Rumors/Pics of New Apple Mighty Mouse Surface

If the rumors and pics at MacBlogz are to be believed, Apple's got a new Mighty Mouse in the works for 2009. The revision supports multi-touch, which is a welcome addition for Mac aficionados. Follow the jump for pics and specs.

A lower profile body would make touch usability more versatile for complex gestures while still retaining enough height to fit the necessary batteries to power it. Outfitted with a glass front end surface to capture finger movements, this could be the end all be all Mighty Mouse of the future.

Do want. I want it ergonomic, lol, not this.. egg shaped stuff, lol.

Interesting idea. I use a combo of mighty mouse and the trackpad on my MBP. They both have their easier times. I don't know whether I'd bother upgrading unless it was extremely more useable, I can't see a huge benefit over the current mouse, which does all I'd want a mouse to do...!? ;-)

Charlie -

Wonder if this will retail for more than the original?

Hope not this thing looks uncomfortable and doesn't have enough buttons

Cmon Apple, button button who's got the button?!

The mighty mouse is a button, the little dot most people think is a small scrole wheel it's a ball that allows for side scrolling as well. And this is apples attempt to add multi touch to the mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom