Roxio Toast 6.0 Plat and MP3 disks

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobmcgee

Beta member
Hi,

I have receintly moved over from using a PC running Windows XP using Nero 6.0 to burn multisession data disks. I have been keeping my collection of MP3's on these disks and adding to them as I get new MP3s. I just moved over to a new powerbook and I am using Roxio Toast 6.0 to continue to archive my MP3s onto multisession disks. I can still append my multisession disks with Toast, but after I burn the disk and I try to play the disk in my MP3/CD player, I can't get the track number and file name to appear in the display. All I get is 001 -------------- on my display, but if I go to my ID3 tag display in my CD player, I can get all the information for the file that I am playing (ie: artist, track name, album name, etc.). I have checked the ID3 tags on the mac and everything seems to be in order. If I look at the directories after the burn, they seem to be fine and display track information and file names.

Even the files that were burned with Nero 6.0 in a previous session no longer display the track information. I never ran into this problem with Nero 6.0. Even if I start a new disk I get the same lack of track number and name associated with the MP3 file. I have tried using the MP3 disk option, ISO 9660 and PC/MAC disk options. All give the same display. I don't know what else I can do to fix this problem and would appreciate any advice.

-bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom